I love, adore and crave this sauce. I make a big batch and stash it in my fridge to pour over everything from brown rice to steamed veggies to tofu to salad to noodles to….well, everything!
- 1/2 cup almond butter, crunchy or smooth, your preference
- 1/3 cup brown rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled & minced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & minced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (less if you want less heat)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- Throw all ingredients, except cilantro, in your food processor or blender and whip up until smooth.
- Add the cilantro and blend just until it is finely chopped.
- Store in the refrigerator. It will only last 3 days so use it up quick!