This delicious tonic will soothe a tummy ache and kids especially love it. If you don’t want the sugar, just drink it straight (skip the juice).
- 1 cup organic, unfiltered apple juice
- 1 tablespoon kuzu powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- In a small pot, bring the apple juice to a boil.
- As that’s going on, dilute the kuzu (also known as kudzu) in the cold water, stirring until dissolved.
- Add the kuzu water to the apple juice and lower the heat.
- Add the cinnamon and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Serve it up, but beware of how hot it is for the little ones.