I discovered this dressing at the same time as the Roasted Vegetable Salad and now find myself trying it on just about anything green. See if you don’t become addicted too!
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh or prepared horseradish*
- 2 teaspooons maple syrup or honey
- 2 cloves finely minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
*If you are not a horseradish fan, this dressing is still fabulous without it. Just use honey instead of maple syrup and beef up the mustard by a tad. Now you have yourself a honey mustard dressing that’s divine.
Prepare the dressing by combining all ingredients in a small bowl and whisking until well blended. It’s that easy!