These brownies are bomb baby! And very low sugar, low glycemic, high yumminess. I like to make these “bite sized” but feel free to cut them any size you like.
1 package chocolate brownie mochi (most health food stores carry it in their refrigerated food section)
1/2 to 3/4 cup coconut oil
powdered sugar to sprinkle on top
1. Melt 1/2 cup coconut oil in a large frying pan over meduim heat. You want enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan well).
2. Cut mochi into bite-size cubes and place into the pan.
3. Cook about 3 minutes on each side until the golden brown and slightly puffy.
4. Place on a plate, dust with powdered sugar and serve. Best if served warm.
- 1 package chocolate brownie mochi
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup coconut oil
- powdered sugar to sprinkle
- Cut mochi into bite sized cubes.
- Melt oil in large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add mochi and cook about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove to a plate and sprinkle with sugar.