So easy, so sugar-free (except what mother nature put in the fruit). Best part is, they taste like banana ice cream!
4 ripe bananas
1 cup orange juice
1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
Here’s all you do:
1. Slice a banana into 1/2″ round pieces
2. Dip each slice in orange juice
3. Roll in coconut
4. Place in an air tight container and pop them in the freezer for about an hour.
Enjoy! But beware, these puppies thaw very quickly so eat em fresh from the freezer!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Slice bananas into 1/2" thick rounds.
- Dip each into the orange juice.
- Roll in coconut.
- Place in air tight container and freeze for one hour.